HAMILTON QLD 4007
The Pinnacle of Elegance on Hamilton Hill
Positioned on a spacious 744m2 Hilltop allotment this unique Tudor style home has been meticulously renovated and modernised to create a graceful fusion of traditional entertaining spaces and modern family functionality. Enjoying a peaceful elevated position within a dress circle location, the commanding Tudor residence benefits North East district outlooks and hillside breezes.
An impressive feature of this family home is the functional layout of the interior living spaces spilling onto a covered alfresco patio / BBQ area, while beautifully landscaped gardens wind around to the spacious heated pool.
Upstairs, the simple and smart layout will impress - the Large king sized bedroom includes an impressive built-in master suite, spacious study nook, sensational North East district views and a striking contemporary stone ensuite. Being an ideal family home, all the bedrooms are conveniently located on the upstairs level.
• Soaring & master crafted ornate ceilings
• Custom stone feature fireplace
• 5 spacious bedrooms on one level
• Large pool on north east corner plus electric heating plus water features
• Separate rumpus room
• Office with built in custom cabinetry
• Chef appointed kitchen (only 3 years new) with Gauggenau appliances
• Majority of cabinetry Wyer & Craw
• Generous sized laundry /butler's pantry space
• Bar nook with built in fridge
• Climate controlled wine cellar
• 33000L water tanks
• Irrigation system
• Remote blinds
• Back to base alarm system
Located in the prestigious Hamilton Hill, and only a stone's throw to Riverside walk, ferry terminal, Racecourse Rd precinct and all within 4km to the CBD.
The sellers have bought elsewhere and this much loved family home must be sold!
If you have been looking for the ultimate in quality and timeless design, then this may well be your new home.
Please fill out a few details below so we can assist with your enquiry.
We will be in touch as soon as possible.