HAMILTON QLD 4007
STATELY RESIDENCE IN PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION
Built in the 1930's and sitting proudly in a highly coveted Hamilton location, Manor Croft is an awe inspiring family home that blends historic character and charm with modern luxury.
The welcoming entrance invites you to appreciate the superb original features - stunning polished timber floors, art deco cornices, ceiling roses and beautiful leadlight windows. The spacious formal lounge and dining area with the ornate glass chandelier and (working) fireplace create the perfect combination of opulence and relaxation.
Moving into the heart of the home, the open plan living/kitchen area provides the modern touch with quality fixtures such as sleek cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and expansive stone benches all blending seamlessly with the original character of the home. The living area expands via the floor to ceiling sliding doors opening onto a substantial relaxed alfresco space overlooking the pool area. The established hedges that border the property create a feeling of privacy and seclusion.
Four well-sized bedrooms are all situated on one level. The master bedroom is situated in the original part of the home and features an east facing leadlight bay window complete with window seat creating the perfect reading nook. The ensuite houses a large bathtub, double vanities and spacious double shower. This area also boasts a generously sized walk in wardrobe and separate toilet.
The remaining three bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes) are serviced by an impressive generously appointed main bathroom, separate toilet and powder room.
The lower level of Manor Croft combines a highly versatile multi-purpose living and office area with solid built-in cabinetry and bookcases. There are also two large storage rooms, laundry and toilet. The double lock up garage adjoins a massive zone currently used as a workshop.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a family home in one of Hamilton's most desirable elevated streets and is within walking distance to Ascot State School and close proximity to other high quality Primary and Secondary Schools. To complete the package, Manor Croft's location also provides easy access to the Racecourse Road precinct, Sunshine and Gold Coast Motorways, Brisbane Airport, sporting fields and leafy parks.
• Stately character residence surrounded by well-kept gardens
• 708m2 elevated east facing block
• Original features such as polished timber floors, ornate ceilings and stained glass windows
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Large formal dining and lounge with chandelier and fireplace
• Second downstairs living and office area
• Large open plan kitchen with stone benches and stainless appliances
• Large outdoor living area overlooking pool
• Landscaped inground swimming pool
• Master bedroom with modern ensuite, walk-in robe and bay window
• Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
• Large main bathroom with separate toilet and powder room
• Downstairs multi-purpose room with third toilet
• Study/Office with built in cabinetry
• Extra storage rooms
• Double lock-up garage (with drive through option) with automatic garage doors and hand crafted wrought iron gate
• Large workshop/utility area
Please fill out a few details below so we can assist with your enquiry.
We will be in touch as soon as possible.