ASCOT QLD 4007
SOPHISTICATED AND SPACIOUS ASCOT APARTMENT
Capturing panoramic district views from this boutique building, that is immaculately maintained in the heart of Ascot, this freshly renovated three bedroom top floor apartment is sure to impress.
Promising a relaxed lock-and-leave lifestyle, this recently architecturally designed renovation has resulted in a home where living space is maximised, luxury fixtures and finishes are integrated into the custom design - every detail has been considered.
Enjoying scenic elevation from the North, South & West aspects you will find a home that welcomes the cool breezes throughout while also bathed in natural light.
Hidden from the heat with large roof coverage to balconies and windows creates no direct summer heat reflecting into this well insulated apartment. For those who relish in the a/c over summer this apartment has been fully upgraded with separately zoned a/c and ceiling fans throughout.
Offering 108sqm of formal dining and relaxed spacious living, a gourmet kitchen, large master retreat, two sizeable bedrooms all including built-in robes and a shared exclusive balcony.
The generous master bedroom offers luxurious accommodation with floor to ceiling built in robes. nn All bedrooms are serviced by a fresh and tidy main bathroom, featuring a separate bath, shower and toilet.
This efficient and spacious floor plan positions the kitchen tucked neatly to the side with easy access to both formal dining and lounge, with integrated storage solutions, custom cabinetry and clever use of engineering you will be delighted by the large amount of in-built storage at hand.
• Bosch gas 4 burner stovetop with wok burner
• Bosch electric oven with steam function and pyrolytic self-cleaning
• Bosch dishwasher
• Quasair externally ducted range
• Integrated purified water system
• Integrated spice shelf, microwave, laundry hamper, iron board & bin cupboards
• Deep butler's pantry with plentiful storage
• Blum hardware
• Integrated laundry with externally vented dryer, laundry hampers and fold out iron board
• Feature lighting with dimmer
• Engineered Armstrong timber floor with 5mm solid Oak timber finish
• Freshly painted
• New lighting
• NBN with fibre to the premises
• Built in 1973 this apartment shares no common walls with neighbouring apartments
• Large common grounds and gardens with a fabulous masterplan
• Oversized secure tandem garage (3650 x 9750) with electric door opener n
Located on the top level of the north corner of this well-maintained, secure (and largely owner-occupied) complex, lies one of Ascot's best apartments only 6km to the CBD. n
Superbly positioned within moments to quality schools including Ascot State School, St Margaret's and St Rita's. Your family will also enjoy the nearby parks, buses, Ascot train station, Eagle Farm Racecourse, local markets and the array of popular cafe and dining options of Racecourse Road.
Please fill out a few details below so we can assist with your enquiry.
We will be in touch as soon as possible.