HAMILTON QLD 4007
North Facing, Generous Contemporary Living in Prestigious Address
With its elevated due-north entertaining aspect, this home delivers the ultimate in livability and prestigious location. The exceptional floorplan with multiple indoor/outdoor living spaces, generous accommodation (six bedrooms, with two ensuited), five bathrooms and three (plus) car accommodation, extensive premium inclusions, and tasteful contemporary styling allows this home to fit the largest of families across the age spectrum, comfortably and harmoniously.
And the Location is unbeatable, it's a simple walk (around the corner) to Ascot State School, and, a very short drive, or, easy walk to numerous esteemed private high schools in the area. You are truly in the prestigious pocket of the Hamilton/Ascot border.
The main entry level features a dream open plan kitchen with Miele appliances and expansive butlers' pantry, family room and entertaining zone (overlooking the pool). The abundant light, space, expansive views and privacy add to the home's desirable ambience. This is an ideal family home and entertaining compliment. This main level has effortless flow and easy access from the front entry, while there's a movie room complete with cinema projection and kitchenette on the level below. You'll also find on the lower level a self-contained 6th bedroom, perfect for the adult child, older parent, au pair or even guest to enjoy their independence. Of course, there is storage, storage and more storage on this level and additional garaged car spacing / multipurpose area, so sought after.
On the upper level there's an expansive, restful master bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite to satisfy the most desiring of tastes. The other bedrooms on this level (and throughout) are light filled, spacious and tasteful with shutters and on trend timber detailing. And the expansive lounge zone on this upper level enjoys views, cooling breezes and indoor/outdoor space to relax and unwind. So very, very livable.
Study the exceptional floorplan, organize to inspect, as this is a must-see property. The owner's instructions are to sell. The home is being offered as an Expressions of Interest Campaign closing Tuesday 5 pm, 19th March 2019 (if not sold prior).
Homes with this prestigious address, versatile flow and expansive space are sought after, and rarely available in such a stand out location.
Call for an inspection now.
• Superb natural light throughout and cooling northeast bay breezes
• Expansive views across Ascot towards Moreton Bay
• Four bedrooms have built ins, (Two have walk in robes and ensuites), Six bedrooms in total. Sixth bedroom on lower level is self-contained with kitchenette etc. and enjoys separate exterior access
• Extra spacious upstairs living retreat off master bedroom
• Expansive kitchen with built in fridge / freezer drawer and Miele appliances / Caesar stone benchtop
• Extra generous butler's pantry with laundry, extensive storage and access to drying and entertaining zones
• Pool with expansive outdoor entertaining zone
• Cool movie room on lower level with projector, screen and convenient kitchenette
• Lower level offers two store rooms, work room or wine cellar
• Secure carport, plus car garage or multipurpose room (internally accessible also)
• Ducted Air Con
• iPad controlled AV technology
• NBN fiber to the house
• Thoughtful contemporary timber / stone detailing, shutters, freshly painted externally and internally
• Ascot State School catchment (approx. 250 metres to front door), very close to numerous secondary private schools in area
• Easy access to Racecourse Rd. conveniences, Portside, North and South coasts via gateway arterial, Airport, CBD and ICB to western suburbs (a standout locale for accessibility to greater Brisbane), City Cat and Bus services.
• This home also offers many inclusions
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Please fill out a few details below so we can assist with your enquiry.
We will be in touch as soon as possible.