BRACKEN RIDGE QLD 4017
Ideal Low Maintenance One Level Living in Quiet Sought After Pocket
Here is a great value buy opportunity. Nestled in a quiet cul de sac pocket, near to parklands and local shops. This is easy, peaceful living at it's best, and if you desire weekend escapes, your commute to the north or south coasts is that much easier with quick access since the recent upgrades to the M1/Gateway Motorway. Redcliffe Peninsular is also a short drive and the nearby Saturday Farmers Markets in Carseldine are fabulous for fresh produce.
The home's brick construction means low maintenance for you, while the fully landscaped grounds and pool means all the work is done, you just get to enjoy. Other thoughtful features include a cork tiled garage floor which allows the area to also be used as a rumpus for entertaining, guest room etc. Such an easy flow for when you want to party, or, simply expand with family and guests.
7 Cardell Place also offers you lovely light, great flow and a homely feel in a great , easy accessible locale. This really is a must to inspect.
Additional Features -
• GREAT LOCATION, Well located to Tafe, local shops, parks and transport links
• A simple approx. 30 min commute to the CBD
• Close to primary and high schools
• Air conditioning
• Security screens to doors and windows
• Solar Hot Water System for dollar saving energy bills
• 5 burner gas cook top
• Exterior timbers recently painted
• Expected Rental Return: $510.00 per week
Please fill out a few details below so we can assist with your enquiry.
We will be in touch as soon as possible.